Every time dogs need a high protein diet. Though on some occasion they require less protein diet to protect a dog from certain health issues like kidney disease, allergy issues, and liver problems and mostly to control their weight. It is also seen that a low protein diet may also be harmful to your 4 legged furry friends. So, you should always consult your veterinarians. Low protein food is very helpful for dogs during sickness than their usual diets.
Our specialized team has found these 7 best low protein food based on their particular protein sources to improve your dog health.
- 1. Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Ultamino Dry Dog Food 8.8 lbs bag
- 2. Hills Diet c/d Urinary Track Health Dry Dog Food 8.5lbs
- 3. Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Sensitive Skin & Stomach Adult Dry Dog Food & Wet Dog Food
- 4. Annamaet 26% Protein Extra Formula Dry Dog Food, 25 Pounds, for Active Dogs and Bully Breeds
- 5. Zignature Whitefish Formula Limited Ingredient High Protein Dry Dog Food
- 6. Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Hypoallergenic Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food 7.7 lb bag
- 7. ORIJEN Regional Red High-Protein, Grain-Free, Premium Quality Meat, Freeze-Dried Dog Food
- It has low molecular weight peptides to reduce the risk of allergic reactions to food
- The Formula and production process focuses on excluding sources of food allergens
- It has patented complex to support the barrier effect of the skin
- It has patented synergistic complex of antioxidants which help to neutralize free radicals
- It reduced levels of protein, magnesium, and phosphorus which helps to limit the building blocksof crystals and bladder stones
- It has Low sodium to maintain normal blood pressure
- It had added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
- It has Minerals to maintain good bladder health.
- It focuses on Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formul
- It has salmon the number 1 ingredie
- Its prebiotic fiber promotes digestive health for well bei
- It does not contain corn, wheat or s
- Its antioxidants help to maintain your dog’s immune system
- It has low ash chicken and brown rice formula
- It is free from corn, wheat,
- It has DHA to support your dog’s skin, coat, and brain, plus L-Carnitine which help her better utilize fat and maintain lean body mass.
- It is made in the United States with holistic, GMO-free ingredients and meat fit for human consumption.
- It has Low Sodium
- It has Whitefish which is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamins B6 and B12, Niacin, Phosphorous, Selenium, and is low in sodium, making whitefish the best dog food.
- It is mixed with fruits and vegetables for powerful antioxidants, our Whitefish Formula is the healthiest dog foo
- It has Hypoallergenic, does not have Corn, Wheat, Soy, Dairy, or Chicken, Chicken Eggs, or Chicken By-Products.
- It helps to reduce the skin and GI reactions that may be a result of sensitivities to common proteins found in pet foods.
- It contains Moderate calorie to help low-activity dogs maintain a healthy weight.
- It reinforces the skin barrier with essential nutrients to support healthy skin in.
- It delivers a diet rich and varied in raw, whole animal ingredients.
- It has 90% quality ingredients.
- It is made in DogStar Kitchen, in Kentucky
From the above paragraph, it’s clear that the dog needs both low protein food and high protein food at the required time. If you don’t want to create a mess in your pet live you should always choose a suitable protein level for a dog’s better health. You can also contact your veterinarians to check your dog’s current condition and for finalizing the food.